Monday, September 17, 2012
Wednesday, September 12, 2012
Day: Friday (relationships)
Moon Phase: waxing to full (to bring that which you desire to you)
Colors: pink and green
1. an image of the target, or a name paper
2. a white or pink candle
3. command and compel oil
4. drawing powder
5. a fireproof container
6. pink silk bag
7. Optional: any memorabilia connected to the target
1. An image of this individual would be ideal, but if you don't have access to this, create a name paper for them. Do this slowly, deliberately,lovingly, calling their name and asking them to come to you with each letter you write. For added magickal momentum you can write their name in the witches' alphabet.
2. Anoint a white or pink candle with command and compel oil and roll it in drawing powder.
3. Place the spell candle in a fireproof receptacle for burning. (Emphasis on 'fireproof'.) I use my cast iron cauldron.
4. If you have retained any mementos from this individual, such as jewelry, buttons from their clothing, tickets from a concert or movie which you both attended, etc., place these items on your altar, near the candle.
After you anoint and dress the candle, light it, and set the image or name paper on fire in its flame. Drop this into the cauldron with the candle, and allow the candle to burn itself out.
Gather the cooled remnants of this spell together; place them in a pink silk bag; and sleep with this charm beneath your pillow for seven nights.
Within a moon phase, you should be reconnected with this individual; and this often comes about in strange and completely unexpected ways.
Tuesday, September 11, 2012
Late last night, after the last of my weary travel-worn guests were checked in, and the clock was ticking down to it's final moments before I could bolt and run for home, I read my horoscope in the daily paper: "You can't please everyone, so spend time improving your appearance, emotional well-being, and love life. It will be to your benefit to focus on you." I realized that my return to Singledom was like the coming of a New Age, a turning point, a milestone, a new beginning, the next phase, filled with decisions, new opportunities, new experiences, and as yet unknown adventures.
The realization in itself was an epiphany.